Molecular Devices – Coronavirus SARS-COV-2 research tools
We understand what a challenging time this is for our customers who are working to get accelerated testing and medicines to the market as soon as possible.
We are committed to supporting scientists that are researching COVID-19 cellular response and vaccine development. We have validated and compliant laboratory solutions including microplate readers, washers, biopharma and cellular imaging systems to meet your needs. We’re here to support your research needs by offering technology and solutions that you can deploy rapidly.
Our customers are developing potential therapies for COVID-19 including:
Please visit Molecular Devices dedicated page for additional information:
Immunogen discovery and optimization Accelerate vaccine development
Screen for binding to virus-specific immunogen: Screen virus-specific immunogens through binding using phage display.
- Immunogen Characterization: Characterize lead immunogen candidates.
- Protein (immunogen) Engineering: Optimize lead immunogen sequence and structure to enhance anti-viral function.
- Cell Transfection and Cloning: Introduce lead immunogen sequence into cells for protein expression.
- Screen for Quality Attributes, including Titer: Screen transfected cells to identify clones with high protein yield and desired quality attributes.
Vaccine research application solutions
Learn more about how our technology can help support your research of COVID-19 cellular responses and vaccine development. We have amassed a collection of application notes and resources for your perusal:
- Antibody (IgG/IgM) ELISAs
- Binding Affinity
- Cell Viability/Cell Growth
- Protein/Marker Expression
- Protein/Nucleic Acid quantification
- Viral Mechanisms of Action (MOA)
- Viral Titer & Neutralization
- Viral Quantification